Hello and a very warm welcome to my lifestyle blog, Mummy, Me, Little V. I’m Victoria, I’m 30 and I’m a wife and Mummy.
For the last ten years I have been running my own business; a dance school which I set up at the tender age of 19(!). Last month I took the decision to close the school and just teach a handful of toddler dance classes each week, and only during term time. The decision was born out of a need to spend more time with my daughter, to be more present in her life, and also a need to take better care of both myself and my husband. He is a very busy solicitor, working for a leading international law firm and I find myself at a point in life where I feel that I will be best placed looking after, nurturing and supporting my family instead of pursuing my own career goals. That said, I have never been one to sit still for very long (hence the swift arrival of this first blog post!) and I plan to find plenty more to fill my time with alongside my two days teaching, 5 days as a full-time Mummy and housewife and looking out for friends and family.
So, what can you expect to find here?
This blog is intended to be a happy place; somewhere that you can come for pretty content, readable words and a little dose of uplift and inspiration. I will be aiming to curate something of a magazine type feed, so you can dip in and out as and when you choose.
- I’m a passionate cook – everything in this house is made from scratch and with an Italian husband there’s lots of Italian food as well as English favourites and all sorts of international cuisine too. My cook book collection (which I’ll share some time) is a source of inspiration, but never used as a bible. I much prefer to use recipe books as idea platforms and then create something of my own.
- I love to make playtime fun for my little one. She’s just about to turn two and her imagination is running riot with creative play so we are relishing our playtimes and the experiences we get to enjoy together everyday – so expect ideas for child’s play, creating games, setting up toys and arts and crafts inspiration.
- I’m house proud – I definitely won’t be the next Organised Mum or Mrs Hinch, but chances are I’ll share bits and pieces here and there. Think more interiors and personalising a home than how to clean your oven!
- We love a good day out and with both the beautiful Kent countryside and the City of London on our doorstep, there will be plenty to see of what we get up to on our adventures.
- Finally, we head to Italy a few times a year and I absolutely adore the culture, the food and the language, so I’ll gladly share those bits and pieces too.
I guess that’s quite a few areas lined up to include, it’s certainly not a ‘specialist subject’ but this is a lifestyle blog about how I find happiness in the little things.
I hope you enjoy the fun and smiles I curate for you here.